Photo courtesy of Ross Harvey
Hi, I’m Matthew Long, father of two, husband to my amazing wife Tonia and I’m a Creative Documentary Wedding Photographer based in Shoeburyness, Essex.
Ever since I got my first little point and shoot film camera aged 10, I’ve documented my life with photos. Words have never really been my thing so diaries were out of the question! My photos are memories, from holidays, my friends, my family. They make me remember how those moments felt. That’s what I want to give my clients, photos that will help them to remember how it felt on their wedding day, how it felt to be with the people who mean the most to them.
But enough about photography, you’re here to find out something about me, right?
- I like coffee, real coffee, great coffee!
- I don’t like tea (I know, shocking right? People always seemed to be shocked by that.)
- I like beer, real beer, great beer!
- I have two children, Arthur and Pearl.
- I have an amazing wife call Tonia.
- I used to play rugby but now I’m too old.
- I’ve run the London Marathon (never again).
- Aged 36 I learnt to skateboard. I’m not very good but it’s fun.
- I think brown sauce (HP) is so much better than ketchup. In fact, I don’t like ketchup.