Hi, this won’t take long I promise. If you could fill in as much information here as possible for me then I will have everything I need and I won’t have to pester you or any of the wedding party on the day. If I could get this back with a few days to spare that would be amazing so that if I need to make any arrangements for you I’ve got the time to do it.
I will be asking details about both you and your partner’s preparations but unless you have booked a second photographer I cannot guarantee coverage of both. If the preparation locations are close enough together then I will try to photograph both but I will need you to decide whose preparations are the priority. I’m happy to discuss a plan with you both before the big day.
Lastly, a few quick things to remember for the morning of the wedding.
- If you are having a make-up artist, make sure they set up with lots of room nearest the biggest and nicest window in the room you’re getting ready in. It’s really awkward for me to ask them to move when I arrive if they’ve set up in a corner somewhere in unflattering light!
- If you want me to photograph your amazing dresses or outfits get them out of their bags. Hang them up somewhere proudly in the room. From a wardrobe, in a window bay, wherever you like, we can always move it but show them off!
- If you want me to photograph any other details such as shoes or jewellery please have them ready and put to one side.
- Clear the room of any clutter, especially if you’re getting ready at home rather than a hotel room. Anything that you wouldn’t want to be seen in the photographs (plastic bags, giant teddy bears, clothes over the bed etc). I can’t photoshop these things out afterwards sorry!
- Finally, in order to get the best pictures possible during preparations the bigger, the lighter the room and the less clutter the better.